Make every wash cycle safe and effective. Simply Natural is an all-natural and non-toxic line of cleaners that are developed and manufactured in the USA. No more pouring and measuring liquid detergents from bulky, cumbersome bottles. Simply throw one laundry sheet by Simply Natural into the washing machine with your dirty laundry and see how your wash gets the VIP treatment. These sheets work with all types of washing machines – top load, front load, and high-efficiency washing machines.
- Dimensions: 5″ Diameter x 8-1/2″H – 1.94 lbs.
- Ingredients: Proprietary surfactant blend
- Country of Origin: USA
Directions: Laundry Sheet
- Pre Treat – Pre-treat stains by rubbing a sheet directly onto the stain prior to washing.
- Remove one sheet from the container and place it in the wash cycle. Be sure to keep the laundry sheet in the washed load of laundry when transferring to the dryer. Use one sheet for small loads and two sheets for larger heavy soiled loads.
- Front loader washers – Insert laundry sheets last after the laundry has been loaded into the washer.
- Top loader washers – Insert laundry sheet first, turn on the wash cycle and then add laundry as water is filling.
- Storage – Store in a cool dry place in the original container. Do not mix with other products.
- Disposal – Replace cap and discard empty container in trash or recycle the container.
Please Note: Although Simply Natural Laundry Sheets are non-toxic and all-natural, some individuals may be sensitive or allergic to certain ingredients. If the sheet comes in direct contact with eyes or sensitive skin refer to the directions given on the product package for precautions to be taken. For eyes: If wearing contacts, first remove contact lenses then hold eyelids open and slowly rinse with fresh clean water. For skin: Rinse skin with plenty of water and wash the irritated area with soap and water. Simply Natural Laundry Sheets should not be swallowed. If accidentally ingested, drink plenty of water. DO NOT induce vomiting. Contact a physician or contact the American Association of Poison Control Center: at 1-800-222-1222.